2017 Summer Series - Our 48th Season
All performances will be held on Tuesday evenings at 7 p.m. in the Centre Street Congregational Church in Machias, ME.
Admission is by suggested donation of $15 and free for students 18 years old and younger. Following each performance, a reception is held in the church vestry where concert goers will have the opportunity to meet the performers and, at select concerts, will be able to view works by local artists.
- Tuesday July 11 2017 DETAILS
- Bartok, Bach, Stravinsky, and Mendelssohn
Anna Maria Baeza, Gregory Biss, Trond Saeverud, Joachim Woitun
- Tuesday July 18 2017 DETAILS
- Paul Sullivan, solo piano
- Tuesday July 25 2017 DETAILS
- Mozart, Saint-Saëns, Debussy and Mendelssohn
Christopher Costanza, Pedja Muzijevic, Geoff Nuttall, James Austin Smith
- Tuesday August 1 2017 DETAILS
- "The Jazz Twins from New York City"
Peter Anderson, Will Anderson
- Tuesday August 8 2017 DETAILS
- Contemporary Works for Bass Trombone and Piano
Laura Artesani, Dan Barrett
- Tuesday August 22 2017 DETAILS
- An Evening of Schumann & Schubert Lieder
Sylvia Berry, Thea Lobo