2023 Summer Series - Our 53rd Season
Performances will be held on Tuesday evenings at 7 p.m. in the Centre Street Congregational Church in Machias, ME.
Traditionally following each performance, there is a reception held; we hope to host those again in next year's season.
- Tuesday July 18 2023 DETAILS
- Big Band Swing Music with the Al Corey Band directed by Brian Nadeau
Big Band Swing Music with the Al Corey Band directed by Brian Nadeau
- Tuesday July 25 2023 DETAILS
- Featuring Anatole Wieck, viola, and organist Kevin Birch
Anatole Wieck and Kevin Birch
- Tuesday August 1 2023 DETAILS
- Pianist Michelle Cann (A delight again from last summer) and Verona Quartet
MICHELLE CANN and VERONA QUARTET
- Tuesday August 8 2023 DETAILS
- ALEXI KENNEY and LIVIA SOHN, violins, NATHAN SCHRAM, viola, ARLEN HLUSKO, cello, ANDREW ROITSTEIN, double bass, PEDJA MUZIJEVIC, piano
GEOFF NUTTALL TRIBUTE CONCERT: ALEXI KENNEY, LIVIA SOHN, NATHAN SCHRAM, ARLEN HLUSKO, ANDREW ROITSTEIN, PEDJA MUZIJEVIC, SOPHIE DAVIS, and COLIN WHEATLEY